Outpatient Rehabilitation ServicesAcadian Medical Center offers Outpatient Rehabilitation Services that include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy all by trained certified therapists.
Our Outpatient Therapy Unit is located on the
first floor at our Physicains' Plaza at 3521 Highway 190 East.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
A physician referral is required. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call
- Medical Records
- Case Management Services
- Diagnostic Center or Women
- Ears, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Emergency Services Department
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Patient Representative
- Pediatric Care
- Radiology Services
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Surgical Services
- Volunteer Services
- Women's Center at Acadian Medical Center
- Classes and Events